GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
No. 209-SE (EE)/PTTI-7/2011 Date:4.03.2013
From; S. C. Ghosh,
Joint Secretary, School Education Deptt.
To: The Chairman,
District Primary School Council, Purba Medinipur P.O. Tamluk, Dist. : Purba Medinipur
Subject: Grant of 'A' category scale of Pay to the Primary School Teachers.
In inviting a reference to your letter vide No 1926/ES dt. 09.01.2013 and without prejudice to earlier orders of this Department in this regard I am directed to say that in terms of order of the National Council for Teacher Education vide No 62-5/2008/NCTE/N&S (Pt)/A53953 dt. 04.07.2012 and subsequent clarifications issued by this Deptt. vide No. 389(38)-SE(EE)/PTTI-7/2011 dt. 13.08.2012 and 801 (38) )- SE(EE)TITI-7/2011 dt. 02.11.2012 the following categories of Primary School Teachers shall be treated as trained Teachers and they may be allowed 'A' category scale of pay:-
- Teachers who have completed 2years Diploma in Elementary Education (D, El. Ed) from NCTE recognised institutions before/after their entry in service:
Provided in-service teachers will be allowed 'A' category scale of pay from the date of attainment of such qualification of D.E1.Ed. However persons already possessing D.E1.Ed qualification before their entry as a Pry. School Teacher, may be allowed 'A' category scale of pay at the time of their joining the post.
- Teachers completed one year Diploma in Primary Teacher Training Course and appointed after 31.12.2005 and subsequently covered one year Bridge Course through NCTE recognised Institution:
Provided such category of teachers may be allowed 'A' category scale of pay from the date of their joining the post or the date of attainment of the qualification whichever is later.
- Teachers who have attained 1 yr./2yrs. Diploma in Elementary Education from State recognised institutions and appointed as teacher on or before 31.12,2005 shall be treated as 'trained teacher':
- Teachers who have attained degree/diploma viz. D.Ed (Special Education) or BEd. (Special Education) from RCI recognised institution and subsequently covered a 6 months' course in elementary education from NCTE recognised institution.
- Teachers who possessed B. Ed degree and appointed before 01.01.2012 and subsequently completed 6 months' course from NCTE recognised institution in elementary education.
- Teachers appointed prior to 01.07.1996 and also obtained B.ED/B.T. /PGBT degree / diploma prior to 01.07.1996 may be allowed 'A' category scale of pay. The above guidelines may be followed in disposal of matters related to granting of 'A' category scale of pay to Primary School Teachers
CLICIK HERE GET ORIGINAL COPY