Sunday, July 7, 2013

Option form for pay fixation rajasthan Govt

FORM OF OPTION
(See Rule 10 & 11)

*(i)    I,……………………….      hereby elect the Running Pay Band and
Grade Pay with effect from 01    09.2006.

*(ii)    I,…………………………      hereby elect to continue in the existing scale
of pay of my substantive / officiating post mentioned below until : -
*    the date of my next increment falling on   …………………………….. 
*    the date of my subsequent increment raising my pay to Rs …………………………………….   
*    I vacate or cease to draw pay in the Existing Pay Scale.
Existing Pay Scale…………………………………     for the post   ……………………………………

2.    The option hereby exercised is final and will not be modified at any subsequent date.

3.    I hereby undertake that any excess payment that may be found to have been made as a result of incorrect fixation of pay or any excess payment detected in the light of discrepancies noticed subsequently will be refunded by me to the Government either by adjustment against future payments due to me or otherwise.

Signature……………………………………………….   
Name……………………………………………………..   
Designation……………………………………………..    
Office in which employed …………………………..
   
Signed before me.

Signature
(Head of the Office)
 

Date Station

Date                                                                                               Received the above declaration

Station                                                                                                                           Signature
 
 (Head of the Office) * To *To be scored out, if not applicable.

http://finance.rajasthan.gov.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

7th pay commission calculator

7th pay commission calculator
7th pay commission calculator